Last Friday we delivered an outstanding website to HCF, a large Australian Private Health Insurance fund. HCF, the client, were extremely happy with our work and it was a great project to work on to really flex our skills and test ourselves under certain time pressures. Feel free to check out the website here: http://hcfcatalyst.slingshotters.com/
HCF needed a website to powerfully but succinctly communicate and facilitate registrations for their latest endeavour, HCF Catalyst which is program accelerated by Slingshot. How it works is, the company Slingshot connects start-ups who need money, with corporates, like HCF who want to expand on what they currently do.
Black Lion Digital’s Mission from HCF
So Black Lion Digital were employed to create a website that:
- Maintained HCF’s professional branding (style, colours, design etc.)
- Is very easy for website visitors to use and apply for the program
- Provided an easy avenue for applicants/startups/scale-ups to gain information about the program
- Has a look that is modern, professional, trustworthy and clean
HCF are very happy with what we designed, developed and ultimately produced! Since it met all of the above criteria
We took information architecture very seriously with this website and made sure that the homepage would easily direct website visitors exactly to the place they wanted to go. Providing an excellent user experience was of course important to both us and the client. For all of our sites, we make User Experience (UX) a top priority
Overall, HCF, Black Lion Digital and Slingshot were all very happy with how the project progressed, the service rendered and the resulting website!
We look forward to creating more websites in the in startup space and have a few more on the horizon. Can’t wait to get to them.
Do you like HCF’s site? Want to know more about how a Website can help your business?
If you have any website or online presence questions or ideas, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be glad to answer any questions you might have, such as:
- the benefits your business could stand to achieve with an improved website and/or online presence,
- what you should watch out for when it comes to hiring a web designer,
- how much should a website cost,
- how a website can help solve your problems and pains,
- plus anything else!